How does the contest work?
It's easy. Just take an awesome photo at the 2012 Florida International Air Show and upload it on the "Submission" page.
Submissions will be accepted from Sunday, March 25, through Sunday, April 1, 11:59 p.m.
Round One Voting: Monday, April 2, 2012, noon, through Sunday, April 8, 2012, 11:59 p.m.
The Top 5 winners from the first round of voting will advance to the finals.
Top 5 Voting: Monday, April 9, 2012, noon, through Sunday, April 15, 2012 at 11:59 p.m.
Grand Prize winner will be determined from this round.
Are there prizes?
The photo with the most votes will receive the Grand Prize, a $500 Visa Gift Card.
A few rules.
• One photo per household.
• Photos must be taken at the 2012 Florida International Air Show.
• One vote per day, per registered user. All voting must follow the rules of the contest.
• The contest is open to Charlotte, Manatee and Sarasota county residents 18 years of age and older.
• Please allow up to 24 hours for photos to be approved and, therefore, appear online.
• Click below for complete rules.
Note: Any attempt by a contestant to vote more than once per day will result in disqualification of all activity produced by that voter.