How does the contest work?
It's easy. Just take an awesome photo of your baby(s) and upload it on the "Submission" page.
Submissions will be accepted from Thursday, November 8, noon through Sunday, November 18, 11:59 p.m.
The submitted photos will then be split into three random groups for voting.
(See chart below for dates and times of voting.)
The Top 5 winners from each round of voting will advance to the finals (the Top 15).
Top 15 Voting: Monday, December 10, noon through Sunday, December 16 at 11:59 p.m.
Grand Prize winner and two runners-up will be determined from this round.
Winners will be featured in an ad in the Herald-Tribune on Sunday, December 23.
Are there prizes?
The baby(s) with the most votes will receive the Grand Prize, a $1,000 Visa Gift Card.
The first runner-up receives a $250 Visa Gift Card and third-place receives a $100 Visa Gift Card.
A few rules.
• One photo per household.
• Your baby(s) should be the main focus of the photo. No other persons or animals should appear in the photo.
• The baby(s) in the photo must be under the age of twenty-four (24) months as of November 1, 2012.
• Baby(s) must be wearing a minimum of a full-coverage diaper in the photo.
• Entry of the photo in the contest must be authorized by the parent or legal guardian of the baby(s).
• One vote per day, per registered user. All voting must follow the rules of the contest.
• The contest is open to Charlotte, Manatee and Sarasota county residents 18 years of age and older.
• Please allow up to 24 hours for photos to be approved and, therefore, appear online.
• Click below for complete rules.
Note: Any attempt by a contestant to vote more than once per day will result in disqualification of all activity produced by that voter.